Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Menu

It's that most wonderful time.  I have planned my weekly menu.  Last week included some wonderful meals at some restaurants.  Two of them left me so full.  This year meals have been very healthy and packed with veggies.  At most I think the calories are about 400 per meal, many are less than 400.  Monday night I bet I ate about 1500 for dinner.  That was quite a shock to my body.  Don't get me wrong it was a fabulous feast but not something I want to do again for a very long time.  
This week I have included a few more meat meals.  Still vegetarian for most days.  Eating plant based has been great.  Have a look over my meals and certainly see if any of them look like something you want to add to your menu.

Monday  Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bowl, simple salad



Thursday Avocado White Bean Wrap, Chips and Fruit


Saturday Breakfast  Multigrain Waffles, Vanilla Cream and Blueberries

Lunch  Chickpea Stew, Fruit
Dinner Pot Roast with Risotto Cakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment