Saturday, January 25, 2014

Last week of Jan 2014!

Eating less meat has been great.  I loved all of last week recipes.  My favorite was the Skillet Gnocchi with Chard and White Beans.  I don't know if we have been saving as much money as I thought we would.  Time will tell though.  One change I have thought about is cooking dried beans instead of using so many canned beans.  That will require a bit more planning though.  Maybe I'll try that a few weeks in February and see how it goes.  This week is another week of recipes available online.  Finding online recipes makes planning a menu and shopping list so quick and easy.    

Sunday
Lunch:  Cool Ranch Crock pot Chicken  (use leftovers for lunch during week)








Thursday: Date night!

Friday  Barley and Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment