Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas in progress!

I mentioned fabric shopping yesterday, so today I got to work.  Okay I didn't spend that much time in the sewing room.  We cleaned some around the house this morning.  Since the weather is suppose to be bad tomorrow I figure that is a good day to put up some of the inside Christmas decorations, so today we cleaned to help make that a bit easier tomorrow.  We got new Christmas lights for outside and the tree.  I tried to go with white lights the past few years but I can't help it I love color so new LED colors lights it is!!

Once in the sewing room I got to work.  A good bit of time is spent ironing just to get to redo much of it the next day ;)  I have quite a few gifts I plan to sew so I figure I have to get started. 




That is a  look at some of the fabric I will be using to make some cute coasters!


And there you can see some of the finished ones!

Overall I think I'm off to a great start.  Tomorrow girl 1 has Russian class in the morning, then we will put up some of the Christmas decorations and hopefully after that I'll get back in the sewing room. 
Happy Quilting
CDC

No comments:

Post a Comment