Thursday, December 15, 2011

This past weekend

was filled with many activities.  Friday night we had dinner out and then some time in the sewing room.  What more could I ask for?  Saturday started with a yummy pear french toast casserole, made the back for the Christmas quilt, a trip to one of the local quilt stores, the library and then during nap time some more time in the sewing room.  Yeah more pillowcases completed!



Sunday was another great day.  We began with apple walnut waffles and a Holiday party at the Russian school filled with fun and games.
We went out to lunch and then a trip to probably my favorite local quilt store.  I finished the weekend getting the last two Christmas gift pillowcases completed.



Of course the Sunday trip to the quilt store was to allow the kids to pick out fabric for their own pillowcases, so I now have 3 more to make.  The projects keep piling up and I love it.  I hope this coming weekend goes as well as this past one did.  

Here's a last look at all the pillowcases. 

Happy Quilting
CDC

No comments:

Post a Comment