Monday, January 2, 2012

Another set of pillowcases!

Alright I know I have been showing off pillowcases a few times already, so you may be getting bored seeing the same project over and over but I am loving making pillowcases.  Dec 30 was my dear J's birthday and since they actual birthday party did not happen until yesterday I made him a set of pillowcases.  The girls didn't want to give uncle J his "real" gift until the party so I thought we should make him something he could open on his actual birthday. 

Dinner Dec 30 was meatloaf hamburgers, broccoli and cheese, mashed potatoes and apple upside down cake.  The kids didn't want meatloaf, one of J's favorites, but they gladly ate meatloaf hamburgers.  I think the pillowcases turned out pretty well.  It's hard to pick out good guy's fabric sometimes.  I couldn't help but love all the new spring fabrics out but certainly most of those had a feminine feel.  He thinks they look retro so maybe it's a good retro feel, maybe.  Take a look and see what you think.


Happy Quilting
CDC

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely time...I love pillowcases ;) Smiles~Beth

    ReplyDelete