Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year.

Welcome 2012!  I want to take some time today to thank everyone for such a first great year of blogging.  Last year trying this blog was my new year's resolution and unlike many years in the past I completed my resolution goal.  It has been a great year and I am certainly excited for what 2012 will bring.  This year will be full of changes.  One big one is that the 3 kids I talk about are really my nieces and nephew.  I have been taking care of them for the last 2 years and this year they will be moving back home with mom and dad.  I am so excited for the kids but once they leave this spring I know I will have some sadness.  I know there will be many more moments of sadness and happiness throughout the year so lets all get through it together!
 Happy New Year!
 Happy Quilting
CDC  

No comments:

Post a Comment