Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's resolutions.

As I mentioned on New Years day last year I made a fun resolution to start a blog.  This did lead to many new projects and friends!  This year I have a couple of things I'm doing.
First I'm cleaning out the house.  I will go slowly and work one room at a time and sometimes a closet will count as a room.  I will remove all the things I know we don't use or really don't need anymore.  I will donate everything in good condition, recycle everything else and if it can't be recycled then it's headed to the dump. 
The next thing I will try and do is finish some UFOs.  My goal hopefully is simple.  I'm just trying to finish one a month, if I do more than that it's a bonus.  I think I have 8 or 9 unfinished projects and many of those a really close to completion.  Here's a look at the first two, these should be really quick.

This one just need a binding and I will certainly accept some help picking out a good fabric for that.
 This one is a rock and roll table runner and it's just needs quilted.  The tan fabric is the back and the stripe is the binding. 

Happy Quilting
CDC

No comments:

Post a Comment