Wednesday, August 3, 2011

One of my favorite numbers 25!

Hello everyone.  I've been thinking about what to do for my 25th post.  Since my birthday is on the 25, 7/25/77 to be exact 7 and 25 are my favorite numbers.  I wanted to celebrate with all of you.  Of course my blog is still quite new and I'm trying to get in the habit of posting more.  I've been working hard to sew more often, which will help me improve my skills and also give me something to post about on a quilting blog.  Posting on the blog also helps motivate me to sew more so this has been a win, win.  I want to thank all of you that have stopped by to read about what I have and what all I have not been doing, making comments and helping me out along this fabulous journey.
 
I looked around at quite a few fabric sites, wow I have so many choices of great online shops.  Once I decided on the Fat Quarter Shop in Texas.  My brother did just move to Texas for a new job so Texas was on the brain and the Fat Quarter Shop has been great the few times I have ordered something from them.  Then it was on to pick a fabric gift for one of you to win.  That is overwhelming.  There are so many choices and really I wish I could choose them all, my budget certainly won't allow that.  So I narrow it down to just a few.  It's really not easy to pick just one my mind keeps racing around going between 6 of them.  My modern side really loves Melissa Averinos of yummygoods, she has developed another great line Dazzle.  My choice is you get to choose either Tango Dazzle or Samba Dazzle fat quarter bundle.  Just leave me a comment of which you choose and one lucky winner will have their choice shipped to their home.  It seems Fat Quarter Shop has international shipping so anyone is welcome to join in.  I'll draw one winner on Thursday August 11, 2011! 
Here's a quick look at the two choices.


Let me say Thank You again to everyone who has stopped by over the past few months.  And an update on 8/11/2011 a winner was picked ;)

Happy Quilting
CDC

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Happy belated birthday! My birthday on the 27th too (June)! Such fun fabric...Tango Dazzle would be my pick.

    I also wanted to say thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog. I hope you are having fun with your BOM. I definately think I am going to go with the green stripe...it will make the blocks pop more :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Smiles~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, your quilt is amazing so hopefully mine will turn out at least half as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete